DIACRO PUNCH?

Hi,
Just wanted to let y'all know that I'm selling my Diacro No.2 punch
(w/Stand and tooling) on eBay. The opening bid is 99 cents and there
is NO RESERVE, so somebody could get a beautiful like-new Diacro Punch
for a song. It's auction # 170025526773 if you want to look.
I finally got the Whitney 24" punch and I don't have enough room to
keep both of them. Good luck!
--Max
Reply to
Max Krippler