DIACRO PUNCH?

Hi, Just wanted to let y'all know that I'm selling my Diacro No.2 punch (w/Stand and tooling) on eBay. The opening bid is 99 cents and there is NO RESERVE, so somebody could get a beautiful like-new Diacro Punch for a song. It's auction # 170025526773 if you want to look. I finally got the Whitney 24" punch and I don't have enough room to keep both of them. Good luck!

--Max

Reply to
Max Krippler