Discount sources for individual impact sockets?

Hello,

I am looking to "fill in" the gaps in my impact socket sets. Looking for a discount source for metric, deep and regular in 1/2" and

3/8" drives.

I know about:

and the odds/ends bin at Harbor Freight.

Anybody suggest any other places?

Thanks

Jay

Reply to
jj

Check your local pawn shops and flea markets. gary

Reply to
Gary Owens

ebay

Reply to
Tony

Here in Seattle, there's Hardwick's (formerly Hardwick's Swap Shop); some rare bargains, and the rafter decor is as good as a museum.

Reply to
whit3rd

I use

to replace stolen pieces of kits. They seem to have one of the best Klein selections anywhere.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader