Spring Sockets

Dear All, I have recently been looking for some spring sockets but have only found one (Dutch?) company - Lesjofors - that sell this product. The
problem is that it has a minimum order of 50 and I'd like to ask if anyone knows a company, preferably within the U.K., that sells this type of item that has either a lower minimum order charge or none at all. I simply require an extension spring to hook into one of these sockets at both ends- and then screw the socket into some MDF.I would be very grateful of any information.
Simon Griffiths.