Linkage Assemblies

Hello, I am completing a robotic project and just need a few parts to finish it. All they are are small linkage assemblies i.e. A female ball and socket joint which screws into a male rod end and then a clevis and pin would fit through the rod end eye. Basically all the linkage parts fit together. I have written to Huco Transmission's but they can't help so I wondered if anyone knows a supplier of these small transmission parts which is in the U.K. or the U.S. Thanks for any tips.

Simon Griffiths.

Reply to
Simon Griffiths

finish it. All they are

into a male rod end

linkage parts fit

wondered if anyone knows

Thanks for any tips.

Try these sites:

I found them searching on Google. If I find more, I will let you know. Jim Y

Reply to
Jim Y

"Simon Griffiths" wrote in news:csc148$glb$ snipped-for-privacy@titan.btinternet.com:

Festo makes rod ends and clevis for cylinder attachments. Check the thread pitch though, most cylinders use a fine thread pitch (even metric)

Anthony