Discount Lego

Having started my Xmas shopping a little early this year, I happened to go into TK Maxx in Bedford. I found that they have a good selection of Lego sets, mostly at HALF PRICE. TK Maxx are a UK discount chain, so I thought that perhaps they sold returned stock, but it is all brand new. Go to

to find your nearest store.

The Bedford store had the following: (& more)

8454 Technic Rescue Truck £24.99 reduced from £49.99 4404 Land Busters Set £24.99 reduced from £44.99 4403 Air Blazers Set £16.99 reduced from £34.99

Good hunting

David

Reply to
David Simpson