Discount Lego

Having started my Xmas shopping a little early this year, I happened to go
into TK Maxx in Bedford. I found that they have a good selection of Lego
sets, mostly at HALF PRICE.
TK Maxx are a UK discount chain, so I thought that perhaps they sold
returned stock, but it is all brand new.
Go to
to find your nearest store.
The Bedford store had the following: (& more)
8454 Technic Rescue Truck £24.99 reduced from £49.99
4404 Land Busters Set £24.99 reduced from £44.99
4403 Air Blazers Set £16.99 reduced from £34.99
Good hunting
David
Reply to
David Simpson