Materials Information book online

Philip Sargent View profile follow up to post on Aug 13 1998,

[due to website hosting changes]

My book on Materials Information (selection, representation, decision making etc.) is now on the web at

It has been out of print for a while, but it took me some time to get it into HTML/GIFs. I have written a new preface.

You can also download the whole thing as a zipfile: Philip Sargent

Reply to
philip.sargent