Materials Information book online

Philip Sargent View profile follow up to post on Aug 13 1998,
[due to website hosting changes]
My book on Materials Information (selection, representation, decision
making etc.) is now on the web at
It has been out of print for a while, but it took me some time to get it into HTML/GIFs. I have written a new preface.
You can also download the whole thing as a zipfile: Philip Sargent