Free Book

Might be a useful stocking filler this xmas. Its a very good book too, not a glossy pamphlet, a proper hardback.

*Cant take credit for finding it.
Reply to
JULIAN HALES

I'm tempted to get it in Swedish just for the mental exercise. It's interesting how far one can get in Swedish with a little knowledge of Deutsch (German, for those who wonder).

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Here is their reply: (does this mean I get the book?) "Tack! Vi har mottagit din bestllning. Du for din bok i bevldan inom kort"

Reply to
jim walker

I hope so. I think it says: "Thanks! We have (something)the ordering. You for the book in(?) authorised in the (something)."

Once Sweden gets up off the floor from their laughing spasm maybe one can tell me how far off that was. :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

I ordered one but haven't had a reply yet... Wonder how long it takes to arrive?

Nick

Reply to
Nick Pedley

I received mine in less than a week, but then again, I'm from EU anyway...

Cheers,

Bostjan

Reply to
Bostjan Lemut

Mine arrived this morning (UK) Nice A5 hardcover with programme history, comments from engineers, pilots, consultants involved, lots of photos. Excellent value for money :-) Cheers Julian for the tip.

Damian

Reply to
Damian

Mine arrived this morning, according to a report from SWMBO.

Not bad, about a week from Sweden to Oz!

Makes the frequent two or three weeks from La-La-Land to Oz even more annoying.

Cheers, Gary B-)

Reply to
Gary R. Schmidt

Fully seconded! It arrived this morning and looks good.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Pedley

glad everyone liked it, or almost everyone

Reply to
JULIAN HALES