traffic hazards

Fun day! I'm driving around the Baltimore beltway about 5:30 this afternoon and here comes a Consolidated B-14 Liberator making slow S-turns overhead at less than a thousand feet. I damn near rolled the van! I think maybe she was at the weekend air show at the Glenn L. Martin state airport. Very impressive sight, what ever the circumstances.

Bill shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Musta been a good show around there somewhere. My dad lives in Winchester Va., and he said a B-17 and 25 both flew over his house yesterday. Just had to call me and brag about it!

Bill

Reply to
Darkside24us

DAMN! Maybe that's why I couldn't sleep last night.But I doubt they came over here anyway,too close to BWI...

Reply to
Eyeball2002308