Hammered Rustoleum?

All, I saw a can of Rustoleum "Hammered" spraypaint. I don't think it means it's had too much beer! It's got a "dimply" texture, like hammered steel maybe? I figured it might come in handy for modeling so I bought it. Maybe as a primer for an armor kit that has "dimply" surface. Any other ideas out there?

TF

Reply to
TForward

like hammered steel maybe? I figured it might come in handy for modeling so I bought it. Maybe as a primer for an armor kit that has "dimply" surface. Any other ideas out there?>>

I saw it the other day too. Given that there are about four colors/metals available it might work on shields if you're into warrior type figures--would probably have to be larger scale to get the effect though. Umm, how about Mad Maxish post-apocalyptic vehicles?

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci EAA # 729686 delete .mil.nav to email

Reply to
TimeTraveler658