Need NASCAR part, HELPPPPPPP!!!!

Please help! I need the rear bumper for the Richard Petty #43 STP Grand Prix from the Legends series. The part number is #91, the scale is 1/24th, and the kit #3151. I bought the kit new, and just opened it to find there was no rear bumper. Just my luck...lol Thanks for any help yall can give me!

Reply to
Larry Mowery

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Larry Mowery) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

There are a couple of things you can do.

1) Go to the Hobby Shop where you bought it and they can either exchange it or get in touch with the manufacturer for a replacement part. 2) Go online to Revell-Monogram...no, wait, they charge you for parts, even if they're missing...
Reply to
Mr Modeler

Well yeah, those are good ideas....BUT (isnt there always a catch, lol) I bought the kit from a place out of state, and I think its a discontinued kit. Ive placed a ad for it on JMARC's parts wanted page, I also went to the R-M lost parts page and "ordered" one. Maybe they'll still have some on hand, but somehow I doubt it. I figured I'll do everything I can do, but if worse comes to worse...I'll just have to buy ANOTHER damn kit. Maybe God builds models too and will bless me with a bumper in the mail soon...LOL------Larry M.

Reply to
Larry Mowery

Being that it is just a bumper, would an X-Acto, sandpaper, and a hunk of Evergreen plastic suffice?

:o)

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Somewhere around here, I have a started Kyle Petty Mellow Yellow Grand Prix kit. Would it work? I doubt I'll ever get around to doin anything with it. It was given to me already started a few years ago. Email me if it can help. I'm sure we can work something out.

Bill

Reply to
Darkside24us

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Larry Mowery) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com: