Vintage Metal Turning book 1920s FA

Practical lessons in Metal Turning .Percival Marshall hardback,great condition,212 pages many illustrations.No date but form the adverts and style of illustrations within I would guess 1920s possibly earlier. Attractive vintage metal work book,not only extremely useful but good looking too...with some superb engravings,b/w photos and plans etc.

Some headings :- The lathe and its parts / tools and tool holders / chucks and mandrels / turning work between centres / speeds,feeds and lubricants / chuck and face plate work etc. etc. A very comprehensive book.

Sally

,

Reply to
Sally

\
Reply to
Sally

We got it the first two times, thank you.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4