Monogram and Revell Kit numbers

Hello, new to posting to group. Have been reading group for some time. Is there somewhere online a list of all the 1/48 1/32 scale acft/helos
from Monogram and or Revell? I collect to build, but would like a way to know if something has been reissued, Example new box/decals but same plastic. Any help would be great.
pj
redcatcher84

Hello PJ, welcome to the group! I don't know of any online listing such as you mention. The closest thing to this would probably be John Burn's Kit Collector's Clearinghouse, The Collectors Value Guide for Scale Model Plastic Kits. The latest copy I have is the 1999 edition and I think John issued one more volume before he retired. I don't know if they are available any longer, though someone might have a copy they could sell you or obviously check on eBay. It probably is not the answer to what you're asking for but could be a possible starting point. Cliff

http://www.largescaleplanes.com /
http://www.largescaleplanes.com/Marketplace/lsp_kitlist/kit_list.php #
Second link is thier kit database. 1/40 scale and up. Filter by scale, name, manu, etc. Cross references releases with box art and sometimes descriptions of markings. Not 100% complete but pretty good.

don't forget tom's book, like the title of which i am blanking on. haven't seen his smiling face in way too long. my copy is in one of the book boxes we still haven't sorted or found or.

That would be "Encyclopedia Scale Models 1/72". I forget how many volumes are out now. I have the first two and the Monogram section is not large because of the scale. It's a great source of information on the kit industries around the world but is limited to 1/72nd scale. A comprehensive work would likely take a lifetime.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

and miss a lot. trying to track some of the molds out there is like tracking drug smuggling.

Hi,
For the 1:32 scale kits, quite a few is listed on my dite with the different numbers when they have been reissued. I can't guarantee all is there (Far from it) and the site has been rather dormant for a while due to workload and pesonal matters, but I hope to get it updated soon.
www.gustafsen.nu
Claus
"Pj" skrev i meddelelsen
Hello, new to posting to group. Have been reading group for some time. Is there somewhere online a list of all the 1/48 1/32 scale acft/helos from Monogram and or Revell? I collect to build, but would like a way to know if something has been reissued, Example new box/decals but same plastic. Any help would be great.
pj
redcatcher84

I think Specialty Press had a book on Revell, not sure one was done on Monogram. There was an Aurora one, in back had kits and what had been reissued.
Since Revell and Monogram merged, its not going to be easy.

Roger that, there are three: "Remembering Revell Models", "Monogram Models" and "Aurora Models", all by Thomas Graham and all published now by Schiffer. Each one has a complete list of all of the kits (by year and with cross-referencing of re-releases) as well as current rough values for the rare ones.
My favorite is still the "Coffee Can" space station from 1959 but as it now is running in the low four figures so not a builder any more...
Cookie Sewell