Origins of 'new' Revell kit?

Looking on ebay I came across the 'new' 1/72 scale (God's _OWN_ scale!) F-82 Twin Mustang and I'm wondering if this is a rebox of the ancient Monogram kit, or is it a new tooling kit as Revell has been doing fairly often lately.

I've already got a couple of the old kit, but would like to build a newer, better designed kit if possible.

Lemme know if ya can!

-ahill

Reply to
Drew Hill