Revell 1/72 F-4A Lightning kit?

Just was browsing around the net, and came across a review of the old Revell 1/72 F-4A Lightning (KIT # 4521). It looks pretty good and is definetly something different than the usual F or J models. I then did the ol' internet search/Ebay search routine, and came up empty-handed. Just wondering if I have any prayer of ever finding a copy of this kit. The reviewer said it was a mid-70s release, but wasn't sure if it's ever been repopped.

Reply to
Pauli G

Yes, it was released by Revell in a blue header box and molded in light blue. I think I have a couple of them. E-mail me off line and I'll see if I can find it. Remove obvious SPAM deterrents to reach me.

Rob Gronovius Visit my motor pool in the

gallery

Reply to
Rob Gronovius

Which brings up the question, has anyone here attempted a Haze paint job? Care to share your techniques?

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Now there's something I didn't know. I remember FSM doing a story on Haze but I don't think they discussed a synthetic.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Reply to
Pauli G

FYI, I found the website the reviews the F-5A kit:

Reply to
Pauli G