Revell 1/72 F-4A Lightning kit?

Just was browsing around the net, and came across a review of the old
Revell 1/72 F-4A Lightning (KIT # 4521). It looks pretty good and is
definetly something different than the usual F or J models. I then
did the ol' internet search/Ebay search routine, and came up
empty-handed. Just wondering if I have any prayer of ever finding a
copy of this kit. The reviewer said it was a mid-70s release, but
wasn't sure if it's ever been repopped.
Reply to
Pauli G
Yes, it was released by Revell in a blue header box and molded in light blue. I think I have a couple of them. E-mail me off line and I'll see if I can find it. Remove obvious SPAM deterrents to reach me.
Rob Gronovius Visit my motor pool in the
gallery
Reply to
Rob Gronovius
Which brings up the question, has anyone here attempted a Haze paint job? Care to share your techniques?
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Bill Banaszak
Haze or synthetic haze? There is a difference.
Bill Banaszak wrote:
Reply to
Ron
Now there's something I didn't know. I remember FSM doing a story on Haze but I don't think they discussed a synthetic.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Bill Banaszak
The reviewer did his Haze paint job like they did on the real thing: a flat black undercoat, with lightly misted blue/gray paint sprayed on top of that, to achieve a gradual buildup of "hazy" paint.
Reply to
Pauli G
FYI, I found the website the reviews the F-5A kit:

Pauli G