Extremely OT: Marilyn Chambers Died

should only mean something to the crusty old farts here on RMS....

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

damn, was it deep throat or the green door. this old fart has old emories, too. she was the kinda girl next door pretty?

Reply to
someone

Maybe if she lived next door to a prison. ;-)

WmB

Reply to
WmB

hm, ok. not the one i was thinking of. that one was beautiful but like someone you might actually know. know what i mean?

Reply to
someone

May have been her, I was just being a wise ass. She was wholesome enough to be the Ivory Snow model - before they found out she was 99.44% impure.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

ok, wise ass i can relate, too. i'm going to google the ivory snow picture, i bet it's the one i remember. some guys might appreciate slight imperfections like that. what did they call them in ww1? soiled doves?

Reply to
someone

...I think there's a book by that name bout the old west...

If I'd known she lived in Canyon Country I might have spent some time riding around that area...that's close enough for a day trip.

Reply to
Rufus

if you want some company...if that goddam wind ever dies down.

60mph gusts here.
Reply to
someone

Just a bit better here...250/23 G 32. It's that time of year, I suppose.

Reply to
Rufus