Testors ModelMaster paint labeling

I noticed some unfamiliar markings on ModelMaster Enamel paint bottles; < IK >, < G >, and < NK>. These markings were present on both glossy and flat paints, FS and non FS paints. Non Spectral paints are so identified but the markings above appear with no apparent reason. I'd appreciate it if someone could clue me in. TIA, Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Apple

I have no such markings on my Model Master enamel paints bought in the last year. I am in the US, if that matters.

Reply to
willshak

I live in Florida. The paints were purchased either from squadron, or Space Coast Hobby Shop. The paints are no more than 2 years old. One of the bottles had a date of 1/06 on the bottom.

Reply to
Bruce Apple