Testors Camo Paint Sets

appears that the sets they had in the 70's are back, and much higher in
price.
the text in this link says they are pre thinned for airbrushes. Does
this mean that they cannot be brushed? I'm not of the airbrush clan....
thx - Craig

Craig
Yeah, I prefer my paint brushable, I'm quite capable of adding thinner to it for airbrushing and don't feel I should pay a jacked up price for thinner. Cheers,
The Keeper (of too much crap!)
Reply to
Keeper
My guess is that like the ModelMaster II line one can brush them but opacity requires many coats. Bummer.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Mad-Modeller