Testors Camo Paint Sets

appears that the sets they had in the 70's are back, and much higher in price.

the text in this link says they are pre thinned for airbrushes. Does this mean that they cannot be brushed? I'm not of the airbrush clan....

thx - Craig

Craig

Yeah, I prefer my paint brushable, I'm quite capable of adding thinner to it for airbrushing and don't feel I should pay a jacked up price for thinner. Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

My guess is that like the ModelMaster II line one can brush them but opacity requires many coats. Bummer.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller