Mr. Hobby's Mr. Paint products question...

Hey all!

Gotta question about a really fine product that I've found. I'm living in Korea right now and am substituting a LOT_ of familiar products with unfamiliar ones. I've been unable to buy small bottles of flat black (of all freaking colours!) from my local hobby shops. They seem to be continually out of it, never receiving any replacement product. The only option that i have is to buy 'sets' of paints for $15 (US). Well, I spilled a bottle and needed to replace it. I ended up finding a different hobby shop with the Mr. Hobby line of paints. I've tried using water and 'paint thinner' to clean my brushes but to no avail!

What type of paint is this, acrylic (water based), enamel (I should be able to use mineral spirits), or what?

Thanks for any and all help!

-andyh

Reply to
Drew Hill

on 5/5/2009 3:54 AM (ET) Drew Hill wrote the following:

I hope this helps...

willshak

Did I recently see the greenish streaked Fokker paint job offered as a decal? Dick...

Reply to
gunner44

amonia or isopropyl alcy are good tries.

Reply to
someone

Yup...I think I saw it first on ARC, but here's a review from a Google:

Rufus

That's the one, thanks...

Reply to
gunner44