Got some paint on a model

I've been working on a Heller Vautour IIA recently. I've had it around
since the early '70s, doing some work on it off and on. An accidental
dropping sent me back to the basics and I scrubbed all the raised detail
off the major parts, refilled the gaps and scribed in necessary details.
Saturday I put a coat of Pactra Camouflage Grey on the undersides. This
was a NOS bottle that had never been opened and it went on nicely. Hard to
believe that the elder Israeli scheme involved tan and Navy blue on the
uppersides.
Aside from that I have an Aurora F3D painted and ready for decals as a
Korean War-era nightfighter. This was a model that I had first built in
the '60s as a Sea Blue Gloss with white lettering example. It may be the
oldest member of my collection left.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
damn, I've not opened a paint bottle in what near 5 years since I moved to the new house (well 95 year old house) Looks my priorities have changed a bit....
Craig
Reply to
Musicman59