Chriss Foss Uno-Wot

Hi,

I am considering purchasing the Chriss Foss Uno-Wot as a first trainer. I plan to get the 4ch version but I understand this has a reduced dihedral angle which I guess could make learning harder.

Has anyone here learned with the 4ch version - how did you get on?

Would you recommend starting with the 3ch version and then upgrading to

4ch or is it realistic to learn immediately from the 4ch?

Many thanks,

Reply to
arun.horne

Go for the 4 channel. The lack of dihedral will make little or no difference to your learning curve. Lack of ailerons will. This is a great trainer and if built adequately will live for a long time as it is very robust. Certainly more so than ARTF models. It is old technology but has stood the test of time.

Reply to
Johny H