gearbox & pinion for speed600

Hey all

i started a search for a GOOD gearbox ratio between 2.5 or 30

the problem with all the boxes if have seen until now is that the pinion is pressed on the motor shaft. I need a pinion that can be removed with a screw just like on a car. that way a can clean and skimm the comm easely. Anyone a brand name or item number

regards tommy

Reply to
Dingo

Why on earth would you clean and skim the comm?

Once the brushes are dead most cheap motors are toast anyway

Buit try a google on MEC superbox...I think they have screw on pinions.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

i use 540 car motors, and push them pretty hard. and i have lotst of them ...

a 14x2 turn is going vertical on 7 sc-cells

Reply to
Dingo