Getting out of hobby, down to just a few engines

1) YS 91 AC: This is a super charged motor. Its new and has never been run or mounted. I got it at Tower Hobbies for 309US.

2) OS 108 FSR: This is also brand new. I bought it at an estate sale so I don't know its typical value. These are a classic motor and are known to run very well.

3) OS .26 Surpass: This is also new.

Just remove the "1"s from my email to respond.

I'm in the Ottawa/Canada area.

If you are interested just email me with a fair offer. Be sure to say where you are so I can assess shipping costs.

Reply to
Darcy