New Manuals in Stock

new manuals in stock; CLEAN copies or scans available (for those
items that aren't too extensive for scanning):
*
Engine Lathe TUJ-50 (Poland) by MetalExport (MEX): op/service (2)
*Engine Lathe TUJ-50 (Poland) by MetalExport (MEX): parts manual
*
TimeSavers Models 200-2/200-3/200-4 Series, Owners/Op/Service
*Hitachi Electric Chain Hoist
*
Duff-Norton Electric Chain Hoists/Coffing Hoists, Op/Maintenance
w/ parts list manual
*Accurite MillMate DRO Reference Manual (mainly operation manual)
*
Saragon 650 Series DRO Display & XT300 Miniscales, Preliminary Op/
Maintenance Instructions
*Heinz Radial Drill Summit 3'x8", 4'; Use/Maintenance (2)
*Heinz Radial Drill, Model L4, 30-40; Use/Maintenance
*Saimca/Baia/Napoli New Series "KID" Single Pulley Engine Lathes,
Model KS-155 Series, Op/Maintenance
*SAIMP Single Pulley lathes, New "Baby" Standardized Range, Models
BSS/M205 & BS/M180, Op/Maintenance
*SAIMP Single Pulley Lathes, New Standardized Range Junior Special,
Models JS200; Op/Maintenance
*Amada NC Turret Punch Press PEGA-304040, Parts List
*
Graziano SAG 12 Lathe, Op/Maintenance
*Solberga Electric Drilling Machine SE-7; instructions
*
B&S No. 2/2B Surface Grinders, Parts List
*Pedrick Standard Bending Machine, Op/Maintenance
*Lagun/Republic Turret Milling Machines, Op/Maintenance
*B&S No. 2 Universal Milling Machine (3 HP), Op/Maintenance
*Marvel/Municipal Bandsaw, Series No. 81; Op/Maintenance
*Marvel/Municipal Bandsaw, Series No. 81; parts manual w/ hydraulic
charts and wiring diagrams
*Marvel Bandsaw, Model No. 81/M2S/M3M, Op/Maintenance
*other Marvel docs on the above-type saws
*
tnx,
barry
carson city, nv
Barry Tuttleman
Carson City, Nevada
websites:
industrial-related:
electronics-related:

barry
Hello Barry, I would need the operating instructions for a Solberga SE7 because my gear wheel is defective. I'm from Austria and unfortunately I can't find anything about this. Please excuse my bad English from the "Translater" . Thank you LG Michael
Reply to
Michael