Re: dubro hardware for sale (finish those winter projects!)

Contact my at 563-3634 or remove the X's from my email.

> > I'm in the Ottawa Canada area. > > I've also listed this stuff at the local community Web site for RC >

Paul Ryan

Maybe X is Canadian for O, eh?

Reply to
John Alt

We know that, he still uses "me" as his name when posting...

-- Wood floats... We can make it fly...

Stefan Pettersen

| > me wrote: | > > Contact my at 563-3634 or remove the X's from my email. | > >

| > > I'm in the Ottawa Canada area. | > >

| > > I've also listed this stuff at the local community Web site for RC | > >

| | |

Reply to
Stefan Pettersen