Re: Looking for an electric Cessna 150 kit/plans

Hi guys, born again modeler here taking new baby steps. Looking for an

> electric aerobatic plane, maybe citabria or super cub, preferably aerobat. > Plans or kits or even ARF. > Anyone got any ideas? > > Thanx > Joe > > >

The Natural Philosopher

On 7/11/2003 1:42 AM Ted shuffled out of his cave and grunted these great (and sometimes not so great) words of knowledge:

Talk to Glenn at

is very heavy into electrics and also does kit cutting, so if you have plans (and want them cut) or need plans and/or cutting talk to him. I have delt with Glenn before and found him to be quite good and realistic to low on his prices (more to the low side).

Ted Campanelli

Reply to
Ted Campanelli

check out the Cessna 180 at mountainmodels.com. Super nice laser cut kit. cheap to build and easy to fly.