Looking for website; had recommedations for Slow stick, other park flier planes

Hi, I came across a great website once, but can not find it again. It had all sorts of recommendations for modifications and equipment for small electric park flier type planes, including the GWS Slow Stick. If I remember correctly, the site wasn't flashy, but had a ton of easy to find information.

Any ideas? Thanks, Colin

Reply to
Colin

refer to =

sections =

"Battery care, Chargers & Power Supply". "Micro Racers" - under Cars (refer to their tips sections re conversion of small RC parts) "Electric Flight, Electric Motors & Round The Pole" "Park & Indoor Flyers (see also FAQ for Beginners, Electric Flight and Free Flight)"

regards Alan T. Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Links

A.T.

Check the rcgroups.com discussion forums and search for GWS Slow Stick modifications. You'll probably find more info than you want!

Morris

Reply to
Morris Lee

Check this site: