Rubber power

Does anyone have experience of converting rubber powered free flight planes to RC one or two channel? I am thinking of trying with a Korda Wakefield of

44in span. malc
Reply to
malcolm.fisher

is your friend.

Lots of people do it - GWS electric motors, LIPO batteries, and a bit of tweaking to remove most of teh FF stability works a treat.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Do you mean still with rubber power, or converted to electric power? Electric conversions are not uncommon, and there's no reason why yours idea wouldn't work like a champ. I believe it has been done here and there with rubber power too, if I'm not mistaken there was an article a year or two back describing a Wakefield conversion.

M Dennett

Reply to
M Dennett