Rubber-Power Flight in Ottawa CA

Hello All!

After leaving the RC hobby, I've decided to run workshops for rubber powered planes.

If you or your child (over 9) would like to learn the art of building rubber powered planes, contact me. by removing the "7"s from my email address.

Great for picnics, can fly right out of sight. Also fun for indoors in gymnasiums and so forth.

Darcy

Reply to
Darcy

There are some booked for February on Saturday afternoons.

For details, please get in touch with me.

Reply to
Darcy