Electric Se5 ?

Anyone put a Astro 90 on a Balsa USA Se-5? I am building one now that was going to have a G-38 and the owner changed his mind and decided to go electric. This is THE biggist electric I've ever seen, swings a 24x12 prop. Battery pack big enough to run a golf cart. If anyone has built anything like this, I need all the tips I can get....TNX

Ray

Reply to
Ray

Go to

and ask in both scale and power fora.

They are good people, someone will have done it.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher