Groupfor electric model airplanes??

Can you direct me to a group that is interested in larger electric model airplane.

Thanks in advance Udo

Reply to
Udo

the Ezone

RC Groups - amongst several EP forums Giant Electric Planes
;

more under online magazines etc on my web page.

regards Alan T, Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links

A.T.

Goedendag ;-) Udo

e-flight mailing list:

e-flight FAQ's

Vriendelijke groeten ;-) Ron van Sommeren near Nijmegen, the Netherlands int.electric fly-in

Ron van Sommeren

| Can you direct me to a group that is interested in larger electric | model airplane.

... and in addition to the web forums you were pointed at, there's always rec.models.rc.air. Which you already seem familiar with ...

Reply to
Doug McLaren

Ok Doug good point. See my request for information in a seperate post. Udo

Reply to
Udo