Groupfor electric model airplanes??

Can you direct me to a group that is interested in larger electric model airplane.
Thanks in advance Udo

the Ezone http://www.ezonemag.com
RC Groups - amongst several EP forums Giant Electric Planes http://www.rcgroups.com/giant-electric-planes-477/ ;
more under online magazines etc on my web page.
regards Alan T, Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~atong /

Goedendag ;-) Udo
www.wattflyer.com
e-flight FAQ's www.ezonemag.com/pages/faq/
Vriendelijke groeten ;-) Ron van Sommeren near Nijmegen, the Netherlands int.electric fly-in http://home.hetnet.nl/~ronvans/
| Can you direct me to a group that is interested in larger electric | model airplane.
... and in addition to the web forums you were pointed at, there's always rec.models.rc.air. Which you already seem familiar with ...
--
Doug McLaren, snipped-for-privacy@frenzied.us
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Ok Doug good point. See my request for information in a seperate post. Udo