Looking for Pilot brand Tiger Moth plans

I have a Pilot brand Tiger Moth kit that is complete except for the plans - I believe I took them out of the box and they got mislaid
during my divorce :-(
If anyone has a copy of these plans I would really appreciate getting hold of them - it seems a shame to throw the kit out.
TIA, Clyde
hi I have just got an old pilot tiger moth which I am recovering and scaling, did you have any luck obtaining plans as i need some as well, also need c of g for first flight, thanks tichard uk
--
semc
replying to semc , Lockey wrote:

Hi, I have a copy of the Pilot plans if you are still interested, I would also be interested in the 1/4 scale plans
Lockey
Hi Guys any luck with Pilot Kit Tiggy Plans.
I was given an unfinished model on Friday last. Plans would be handy
I really only need Rudder shape. This one is missing the rudder.
Scale I can figure out. and CG.
Looking for a scale Tiger Moth plan.
I need rudder shape. rigging detail and CG so Scale is not important.
.
--
HUMPHREY1957
coincidentally landed here and read your request.
peterdh82a Wrote:

Hi Peter. Just read this. I have a mate. Another Peter and he has a1/4 scale model and is looking for plans as well. I will see how he is fixed at the moment and see where we go from here. Maybe you can hahave the plans scanned to a PDF file. Cheers for now Phil.
Hi Phil, took the plans out of the box today, they were bigger than I expected. Two sheets of 2m x 1m each... Hmm, have to find a BIG scanner. I'll let you know how things work out.
regards, Peter.
--
peterdh82a
How to attach images. Testing...

Some plan printers have scanners which can do this size. If you can get it scanned to a PDF file it can be emailed and printed this end..
Happy to cover any reasonable costs.
Cheers Phil and Peter.
--
HUMPHREY1957
Short update from this side of the globe...
Sorry guys, it took a while to find a place to scan the plans. At first I thought it would be possible @work but this size seems to be a problem. But...
Today I found a copyshop nearby that can scan my plans that are almost 1 meter wide and 2 meters long. Took the plans to the shop today, so tomorrow I will have 2 pdf files.
Now, how to get them to your side of the globe? Do I post them here, send a PM with plans attached or send them by email?
Cheers, Peter.
--
peterdh82a
Hi Peter. You're a bottler.
That's Aussie slang for a Bonza bloke. Oops that's Aussie slang too. A true gentleman.
If you post them here then all can see and download in the future in the future.
A pm will certainly be good. I will pm you my email address.
How much did all this cost and I will reimburse you?
Cheers Phil and Peter in OZ.
--
HUMPHREY1957
Bottler...
Hmm, glad you're not in the UK. :) This is what I found on Wiktionay.org:
-Noun
bottler (plural bottlers)
A person, company, or thing who bottles, especially in bulk. Trucks that specialize in transporting bottled goods in crates. (UK, slang) A person or group, especially a sports team, that doesn't meet expectations, particularly prone to failure when success is expected. :(
[edit] Synonyms
(person or group prone to unexpected failure): choker
[edit] Etymology 2
Origin obscure; the final -er is shared by a number of synonymous expressive words, the earliest of which is perhaps bonzer.
[edit] Noun
bottler (plural bottlers)
(Australian, slang) a person or thing that is excellent or excites admiration.- :D
Anyway, read your PM. Will send you an email tomorrow. Well, today actually, because it's 1.30 AM here.
cheers, Peter.
--
peterdh82a
Hi Peter,Another aussie here looking for the same plan! Any chance of getting you to post them in the vintage and old timer plans thread for all to enjoy. Cheers Stephen.
tinklewood Wrote:

I have them and will see what I can do for you.
What is the URL for the thread?.
Posted them here as well.
Try for Fuse 1
Nope Exceeds maximum allowable upload.
Pm me for Fuselage file details.
--
HUMPHREY1957
Fantastic! Thank you very much for the plans,Humphrey 1957. My father would say"You're blood is worth bottling".My email address is snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com if you could send the fuselage file out I'll be forever grateful. Stephen
--
tinklewood
tinklewood Wrote: > Fantastic! Thank you very much for the plans,Humphrey 1957. My father > would say"You're blood is worth bottling".My email address is > snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com if you could send the fuselage file out I'll be > forever grateful. Stephen

Yes there is another page which is bigger that this site will let me upload.
Send me your email in a pm and I can email it to you.
--
HUMPHREY1957