Wanted: Edson engine mounts and accessories...

I have a thing for using Edson Universal Adjustable Engine Mounts on my 1.00 and smaller powered models. Since I can't find any of these mounts or accessories at any of the hobbyshops or online dealers, I'm going to have to appeal to other modelers.

If you have any of these pieces, used or NIB, and would like to convert them to cash, contact me at ecregger at hotmail dot com.

They also made compatible nylon nose gear units and nylon adjustment shims. I am interested in their full product line.

Also, if anyone knows how to contact the present owners, I would appreciate receiving the information. Thanks.

Ed Cregger

(Do not use the reply button. It won't work unless you change the ff in my email address to th).

Reply to
Ed Cregger

Ed,

If this is any help, go to

Type 'test stand' in the 'Search' window. Their stands cover just about ever size glow engines.

I hope this is what you need. ________________________________ Earl Scherzinger 'AMA' #40329

Reply to
Earl Scherzinger

Thanks a ton, Earl. I'm on my way to Tower.

Ed Cregger

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger