finding a model

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone out there knows where and what website I might find a 1972 Oldsmobile Cutless model. I have someone that wants me to put it together for them. Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

Judy

Reply to
barbielady

barbielady wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Revell makes one. Found on eBay, Amazon, modelcars.com

Just put "Revell 1972 Oldsmobile cutlass" in your favorite browser.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Tauss

Dean