finding a model

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone out there knows where and what website I might find a 1972 Oldsmobile Cutless model. I have someone that wants me to put it together for them. Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.
Judy

Revell makes one. Found on eBay, Amazon, modelcars.com
Just put "Revell 1972 Oldsmobile cutlass" in your favorite browser.
Frank
On Wednesday, January 6, 2016 at 6:39:38 PM UTC-5, barbielady wrote:

www.oldmodelkits.com