finding replacement semiconductor chips ??

Take a look here

sQuick..

Reply to
sQuick

Can someone help me (if possible) to find a supplier or manufacturer of chips

ST L6219DS

993Q0032 MALAYSIA

if anyone knows the logo ( ST ) that would help a lot thanks in advance

a digital picture of the chip in question

mike r. montreal

Reply to
Slim mr.

You don't say what the application is but could it be this beast:

Logo looks like SGS-THOMSON

If you are stuck for logos,

A quick 'google'

Flagged up lots of stuff. I'm sure you will find a supplier- the part looks current.

Reply to
Brian Reay

Logo is ST Microelectronics

sQuick..

Reply to
sQuick

Yep, that is the right one

ST = SGS- Thomson (brand) L6219 = stepper motor driver DS = smd package

rest is production date and place

"sQuick" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@nnrp-t71-01.news.uk.clara.net...

Reply to
cuno