1:72nd SOAR Aircraft.

Hey. I'm wondering if anyone could help me find an outlet selling
1:72nd scale SOAR Aircraft. I am mainly after the MH60K (No.190) which
was made by Italeri and is in their 1998 catalogue but haven't been
able to find it on eBay or on UK-based outlets. Also I am looking for
the AH-6A (No.017) displayed in the 1998 Italeri Catalogue. If anyone
knows of a varient from another manufacturer that could be modified
(by a novice) that'd be brill :)
I've suddenly developed an interest in all things SOAR and H-60s after
reading Black Hawk Down, so pointers to any variant would still be
worthwhile. Thanks in advance, John.
Reply to
John G