Could anyone help me with studying systems

Hi friends
im taking a Electrical and Computer engineering class. I am studying about system and its different classifications like
Static and Dynamic Causal and Non causal Lumped and distributed Time invarient and Time varying Linear and Non linear Invertible and non invertible Stable and Non stable
Could anyone recommend me a website that explains well about all these.I would be greatly thankful. Jacob