Help me find this figure

Hello group.
Some time ago I found a website with a qute picture. I saved it and forgot
all about it.
My father-in-law likes to paint scale figures, so this would be a nice
present for him, but now I don't remember the site where I found it.
Can anyone help me identify a dealer for this figure?

Kind regards
Stefan
Reply to
Stefan Kristensen
Elita do a large range of these figures for g scale. I think the have a onlie shop.
And of course, the models are for him, *Ahem*- not you..........
Reply to
Craig Douglas
Of course. I have this friend... ;-) Unfortunatelt neither Elita, Preiser nor Busch know about this particular model :'(
Merry christmas and happy new year Stefan
Reply to
Stefan Kristensen
Could it be an Omen Miniature?
They do a range of scantily clad young ladies.
Reply to
Christopher A. Lee
It could. Could you help me with an URL? I can't find them on the net.
I deffinately got to find their homepage ;-)
Thank you Stefan
Reply to
Stefan Kristensen