N gauge WW2 british army figures

Does anyone know an online supplier of N gauge figures? I am looking for WW2 british army figures. I need some that are marching and some that are waiting for a train. Home guards would also be good. The only onces I have managed to find are in a guns out ready to shoot position. Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Reply to
Colin

Dig around the 1:150 scale military modeller's are. They have numerous items which are probably of interest, such as those deployed on Kingswear, where they have a wartime US unit loading onto landing craft at Britannia Halt. (Google for "Kingswear 2mm" will bring up several links to pictures of the layout). There are several makers of military hardware for the period to about 1:150.

I think Preiser do military figures in either 1:144 or 1:160, probably available unpainted. Not sure if they do British, I know they do US WW2 airforce.

Or, if willing to spend some time with fine filler and a craft knife, a big box of Preiser unpainted mixed figures and hack about until you have what's needed.

- Nigel

Reply to
NC

Hi

MINIFIGS do N gauge scale Marching and seated figures

See

These are well proportioned and have good detail. I can send you pictures of the more beligerant versions if you would like to see before you buy.

Regards

Tony Cane

Secretary World War Two Railway Study Group.

Reply to
t.cane

try the N-Military group on Yahoo

snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com