decals for 24th AIRFIX Stuka inc swastikas

Hi all

Anyone help? Hannants dont have any

cheers

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

Swastikas and national insignia should be easy enough to mask and paint in 1/24, or you could even cut them from solid black and white decal sheets. It probably wouldn't be all that difficult to just paint all the markings.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Jules - Try here...

Look under Xtradecals (on the left of the page) and there's a sheet that has both 1/32nd and 1/24th. I'd have pasted the link but there's something wrong with my browser and it wouldn't allow me to do that.... Sorry...

Frank Kranick

Reply to
The Kranicks

the page doesnt display well for me, but its the way they have linked the pages that only gives one url.

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

Thanks Al, its not for me but a old guy asked for my help tracing markings and swastikas, i think it looked like i just wanted the latter.

It seems he wants other options than the kit decals and stuck.