32nd DDR decals

HI I need some decals for a Mig21 F13. As im using a Trumpeter kit, i tried hannants but cant find any, i need the numbers and DDR Diamond etc. Anyone know anywhere? ta

Reply to
jules

Aaaack! I used to have two sets for years but then I sold them on E-bay the other year. Sorry I can't help you out there Jules.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

What brand? im stuck.

Reply to
jules

They were Microscale. I don't think they were new enough to be Superscale. The sheet also had Soviet, Indian and Egyptian markings, IIRC. Let me see if I can find a pic of them although I may not have kept one.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Ok thanks, i know someone does them, as i bought 72nd and 48th while on German trips, the shop didnt want to order me the 32nd which i really needed. The diamond badge changed very slightly over the years, as i can tell from the ones on the sheet and dates given.

Reply to
jules

Alternatively, , you may use some of the decals of the Mig-21 1/32 scale kit of... Revell !

check out here which kit:

Revell kits should be easy to find and come very cheap secondhand! Meindert

Reply to
Meindert

Thanks. I think the DDR markings are a little differant for the date i want for the F13 variant. As i can see from my 72nd/48th sheets they differed ever so slightly every couple of years.

Reply to
jules

Sounds like an interesting subject for a tutorial. I've noticed slight differences but never put that together with chronological changes.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

My scanner is kaput otherwise i would show you what i mean. but imagine the

3 coloured diaomnd.....they someimtes had - - - - - outlie, sometimes------------, somtimes ____________ and other little things. If i could find my sheets i could take a better look, and put teh dates to them. Somone gave me a sheet from another kit but te little changes are abot 10 years out......
Reply to
jules

Reply to
Derek Shaw