1/32nd MiG-21 Decals posted over on abms

Yeah, Jules I finally found the .jpg in my files. I doubt the scan was good enough for repro but at least you can see what the sheet looked like.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

thanks, its not come up yet here but i will keep looking. Im going to be starting the kit in a couple of weeks.

Also put a few short movies up on my website, but IIRC you have dial up....

Reply to
jules

"jules" wrote in news:2lgzf.152965$ snipped-for-privacy@fe3.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

Jules did you get the instructions for the munitionspanzer I sent you?

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Yes, I do have dial-up. I get a lot of reading done while waiting for really large pictures to download...;Þ

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

and good sf, bill? the last clancy blew chunks....

:-)

Just looked at he binary site, nope nothing there from you........bugger

Reply to
jules

What dimentions are the marking you need jules as I may have the correct size and 1/32 is not "my" size.

Gondor

Reply to
Gondor

Im not sure, i have the 72nd and 48th sheets somewhere, all i need is the correct year for the Mig21 F13 as the diamond changed many times slightly.

This is the real thing, i have hundreds of pics but heres just a couple

click the 6th Jan 40 or so mix pics.

Reply to
jules

Sorry, Just checked and the decals were only 1/72 or 1/48 scale, sorry if I got your hopes up Jules

Gondor

Reply to
Gondor

Ah, got them, at worst i could ask someone to scale them up i hope.

Reply to
jules