Not Entirely OT

I'm guessing the sound had to be a little different as well....

Jack G.

Reply to
Jack G

I've been watching Ospreys on a webcam all summer.

:-D

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

I finally got to see an Osprey fly over here. It happened on Thursday afternoon. With the factory being within 90 miles of here I guess it was a matter of time (and a little luck!) I was just leaving the Kmart parking lot and looked up to see what was flying past. It was heading generally west when last seen. It definitely looks different.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

...only thing that bothers me more than those are Predators...

Reply to
Rufus

Is that a quote from OBL?

Reply to
eyeball

Nope...that's one of my own. I see them on the wing quite regularly...

Reply to
Rufus

Let me guess - you're the tall one with the beard? ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

...I'd likely get smacked for not being able to grow a beard long enough...

Reply to
Rufus