need help findinginfo on making or buying a copper cauldron/pot

Hi,
i looked into making a copper pot and it seems unlikely that I could
make one (a have NO metal experience) so I looked into buying one and
cant find a source. I saw some on TV used for making carmel/kettle
corn that looked good but could only find them as part of a complete
kit (cart, kettles etc) I want one for outdoor cooking. My friend has
one made of cast iron which would be fine if I cant find copper but he
suggested copper as it conducts better. I was thinking of a BIG one,
his stands abot 2-3 feet tall and the top dia is about 2-3 feet also.
Thanks,
John
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Reply to
spleenminus

Chief McGee
here is a couple of links, not quite the size you are looking for. You night have to look into people that build beer making equipment. A good sheet metal shop should be able to handle making one as well.

Chief McGee wrote:
Reply to
Machineman
Thanks for the help!