48th decal swastikas

Anyone got any FOR SALE, whole sheet or know of anywhere in the US, can
forward you the cash etc.
Hannants sayy Aeromaster OOP and cant find none here.
you help is greatly appricaited.
Im off filming in London from tomorrow so maybe not reply until Sun/Mon
unless your super quick with the info.
ta!
Reply to
JULIAN HALES
I have a set of 1/72 scale ones. If interested, I can send a scan to compare sizes for you.
Graham
Reply to
Art Holmes
Almark does a 1/48 sheet--check if Hannants stocks that.
Mark Schynert
Reply to
Mark Schynert
Hi Julian,
Take a look at this:
I have purchased from them before and can recommend them.
Reply to
johnm
Thanks John
Reply to