Color Cup Options?

Hi everyone. I've shot a few kits with my Aztek. The results (with my limited skills) are acceptable and I like the fact the side mount color cup has a lid that helps me not to spill. Now I want to try my Crescendo 175 again, but I don't like how the color cup is angled downward when attached, resulting in alot of spills, and I don't want to use a bottle for shooting a small spot. Will a better color cup from a different gun fit my 175 or maybe I can buy a different cup online? If the 175 is a great gun, the color cup's the only thing holding me back. Please help!

TF

Reply to
TForward

Hi Ten, According to the info I have, the 500482 color cup fits all the Badger models. If that is the one you have it's a simple matter to twist it during insertion (shields up!) to achieve the attitude you want. At least that's how it works on my 150; I can spray upside down if need be. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

yeah they can be a PITA if you fill them up completely and then spill some paint on your masterwork ... Only advice: don't fill completely, be carefull in handling, turn the cup like previous poster said (backwards towards you), or try to find a bigger size cup (must be available somewhere).

Erik Wauters

"TForward" schreef in bericht news:dqx1d.5764$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.socal.rr.com...

Reply to
Erik Wauters