Italeri BH compressor (50210?)

I got one of these thinking it would be enough (and paid a lot for it). I also got the gauge for it. The problem with it is that when I plug it into the Aztek airbrush and turn it on, it doesn't go above 1 bar of air pressure which is not enough, I reckon. It's declaration states it has a capacity for achieving 2 bars of air pressure max but it doesn't appear to have a regulator on it. Anyone been using it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
agh