I have a number of applications for compressed air, and I've been wanting to have an unlimited source (vs. cans of Dust Off or similar).
Some example applications:
- Cleaning dust from various household items (we live in a dusty area)
- Blowing dust bunnies out of our desktop computers once a year or so
- Blowing dust out of our garage-remodeled-to-portrait studio (yes, I know - this is much higher demand than the first two examples)
What I've been able to find out so far:
- A diaphragm-style (oil-less) compressor is preferable; no particles of oil in the air stream
- A filter may still be required to deal with water droplets (from condensation during compression)
- I want something electrical (not gas powered)
- I would need a "blow gun" attachment (?)
I don't have any sense for what I need in terms of max. PSI, capacity (gal), or flow rate.
Can anyone offer some advice?
Thanks in advance!