air compressor advice

It's probably an unfair question but does anyone recognise these, are they a good make at a fair price...

Cannot seem to find Ch comp anywhere else unless of course they are just re-branded. Thanks

Reply to
technical123

CH may be Campbell Hausfeld.

Reply to
Don Foreman

VTM makes Saylor Beale knock offs that are sold under many brands. I have three. They have worked well for me. I can't tell from the photos you reference whether they may be the same.

Andy Asberry

Thanks to you both for the advice.

Reply to
technical123

Hi,

I'm not absolutely sure, but it reminds me of one I had a few years ago. If it's the same, then it should work okey as long as the temperature isn't dropping to much.

Johan

blue98joo

Looks like a re-branded unit. I`ve seeb similar looking pump units on several different makers machines. The pictures not to clear but the pump unit looks like a cast iron unit from India.

price...

Gary