hey its me

Hope everyone is ok....not been on here for months.

Been pretty ill, back in Apr, then may i almost wasnt here no more....(one or 2 on here know the story)..

Im off to Germany next week, Dresden infact, for a month, then come back and empty the house, and move to Dresden for good, since may i no longer keep reptiles, or the things i use too, but it seems im starting to get a little better each day, which is good...

If all goes to plan, i drive to Milan, have to deliver some model helicopters i have made for someone, then a drive with the dog east through Europe taking a couple of days to get to Dresden...

Been out of the model scene for a while, but hope in a few months, when i should be 100% get back into it as a hobby.....

Reply to
Jules

wndered where you were. glad you're ok, jules but sad you were ill. how about some road trip pics on your page? be carefull and be well.

Reply to
someone

Welcome back and hpe everything sorts out. I can sympathize - I'm behind the eight ball myself.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

Jules,

Good to hear you're on the mend and thinking of the future!

"Vielen Gluck" for the move to Dresden - go and show the Ossies what scale modelmaking is all about!

Best of luck mate,

Chris

Reply to
Chris Hughes

Glad you have made it on the road to recovery Jules. Enjoy Dresden, and the German lifestyle.

Best from Tokyo, Gernot

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug

more....(one

Well have to see what i can do about that...sure, i will be taking loads of fotos on my trips as usual. If anyone is on facebook, will be doing updates on there too.

This is the route or was planned about 6 weeks ago.

But its slightly changed now...from Milan i get my backside as fast as i can to Dresden...a lot of the reason im feeling better, is cos of someone, never actually met, only written to since 07, but a friend, who was there for me at my lowest point (and shes damn pretty which helps!!!) ;-)

Reply to
Jules

more....(one

cheers, i still have a pile of DDR planes n helo's i need to do while i still breath...so ya dont get rid of me that easy!

Reply to
Jules

Cheers Chris(email me your addy, got the instructions etc for the vac kit and its ready to go)

The helo's are just about ready, so next week i leave...

As you know, i was in hell of a mess in Apr/May, but it took until early June before i got off my arse and decided to get out and carry on...as my mates said, it wasnt my fault what happend...getting a bit better each day, and really have the Italian artist and her assistant to thank that im still here....

If things go ok for me, im on the trip for a month, then come back, empty the house and then move over....i have a good feeling about things though.

Reply to
Jules

Ta, i love the E German way of life, and Dresden is a beautiful city...

Reply to
Jules

Welcome back my friend! I was wondering what happened to you. I was off for about a month because I lost my access and that seemed to cause an international manhunt! ;) It was nice to know I was missed. Been through a rough patch myself the past couple of weeks but things are improving. Have a good trip!

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
William Banaszak

more....(one

Hey Bill, yeah i tried calling you back then when no one heard from you but never got a answer on the fone.

To cut a long story short, we and my GF put a good mate up in Apr, whos wife ran off with a guy so came here cos he was distraught so stayed in the camper for 5 days...then i caught them in there early 1 morning, and she ran off with him so you can imagine what that did to me.....then early May i did something pretty stupid, but it was only a fone call from the Italian artists assistant, who foned the cops in England, and took a hour to find me from my mobile, who found me blue and choking...and 2 min from being brown bread...

I then promised the artist i would complete the work, no matter how bad i felt....and they wanted me to drive them to Milan so they can meet me....and i agreed.

Was bad still until about 6 weeks ago, then something happened, and i think i have a shot of happiness again....hope so, but gonna take 1 day at a time...

It took me a month of drinking a bottle of vodka a day, not eating when it happened, to get off my backside and try to change things...and theres a girl i have known since 07 in Dresden, who wants to spend time with me, and really really likes me...and i like too

I dont keep reptiles no more, i couldnt cope when it happened, so i spent a month driving all over the UK, 1500 miles in total rehoming them all, but theres a chance i can work in a zoo in Germany, once i top up my German skills...i really like reptiles!

Im sure i will take fotos of my trip around Europe...and make you all jealous ;-)

oh if anyone is on facebook, look for jules hales, theres a damn funny video i took the other night, at a kareoke, when i sang a song for the girl in Dresden..but dont have the sound on too loud!!!..im mega low on space left on my website, so im gonna have to put the pics up of the trip on facebook.

Reply to
Jules

"Jules" wrote in news:2bBam.7167$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe21.ams:

jules, hearing someone else is totally nuts is good. i don't have any recent episodes to share, but i did get blue with some dr's gear a couple of years ago. if the dresden girl is the one i think, why did you let that one get away? rhetorical question, none of my business. glad your back.

Reply to
someone

Welcome back. After being knocked off my feet for a few months myself a couple years ago, all I can say is - get well, stay well!

Reply to
Rufus

Ah yeah, had to change the number after my mother passed on. Apparently I let everyone know but you. It has been a busy time since Jan. 1st but my apologies for that.

Nice guy. I hope they drive each other nuts.

Wow, praises to the lady from Milan for caring!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I'll have to investigate this facebook thing since I know nothing about it other than what I hear in the news.

I was envious of you for those pics of eastern Germany you had on your site before. ;) Good luck on the zoo thing. You seem to know what you're doing with reptiles.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
William Banaszak

Hey Bill...i leave tomorrow, i was going to drive to Milan first, but had a change of plans...im straight off to Dresden, i really want to get to Kathleen first, its only a extra 1500 miles to take the hubschrauber to Milan a week late....

the last months had been hell, until i got off my backside 7 weeks ago, stopped drinking in the house and getting out, then found out who my true mates were.....and found out, the guys n gals i met then, were decent friends, even though only knew em a short while, while the people i had known here for 15 or so years, didnt give a damn....

The girl im off to see, her father was Polish, with a German mom...a really pretty girl, funny and nice too! Im taking the dog as usual...

well a couple from here have added me from facebook, so give it a try....i have run out of space on my home page, so gonna have to stick fotos on facebook instead for a while..

Nice to see your still around Bill.

Reply to
Jules

"Jules" wrote in news:2oxcm.162407$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe22.ams:

good luck, jules.

Reply to
someone

Polish father and German mom, huh? That should work out OK; it did here. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
William Banaszak

So do the Polish and German senses of humour cancel one another out? :-)

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug

Oh, wait, those senses of humour reinforce one another. My god, I had not idea you were restraining youself so much!!! :-)

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug

It seems to help with life as I find humour in the damnedest places. Alas, the former Mrs. couldn't stand that talent as everything had to be 'seriously' contemplated and discussed. The concept of my self-restraint is interesting, but not fascinating.

Bill Banasazak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
William Banaszak