Grief M-48/M-60 lens set?

Subject says it all - anybody know where I can get this set?

Baring that, I would settle for a set (2 ea.) of red and clear 2.3mm lenses.

Thanks, Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote: : : Is this a headlight set or headlight taillight? : Actually, it is headlights for an LVTP-7, and anything bigger than 0.1 looks to be too big. : : If it is headlights the colors should be clear and a dark smoke/purple : color -- only Mrosko was convinced that IR lenses are stoplight red! : Well, that settles it then. Everybody knows Morosko is never wrong! : : MV Lenses make a number of lenses and their 0.128" ones in clear and : IR/smoke are the right ones. : I figure a shot or two of smoke will darken the red lens sufficiently. The ones from MV look like they will be a bit undersized. Even the 2.3mm Grief may be a tad small at around 0.09".

I am also trying to get some MV 409/410 (clear, red) which are 0.096, which is damn close to 2.3mm... But, not available in black, nach...

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden